The goal of the Guard Your Life Challenge is to prepare teens to handle unexpected driving hazards in the safest way possible. Through classroom instruction, driver awareness activities and hands-on driving exercises teens can improve their driving skills and increase their road knowledge.
The goals of the Challenge include:
- Awareness about the risks and dangers of driving
- Development of lifelong safety habits
- Tools to handle unexpected driving hazards in the safest way possible
To participate you must:
- Be between the age of 15 and 19
- Already have your restricted license
Guard Your Life does not cost anything except a refundable deposit to hold your spot in the class. After the class is over, the $75.00 deposit can be refunded or donated to help cover the cost of future classes. Guard Your Life Challenge is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization and your donation may be tax deductible.
Register by credit card
Register by credit card using the Eventbrite registration below. Based on availability, Eventbrite will confirm your space.